Sign Up for Shasta Health Connect
It is required for you and any dependants/care managers to be present in the health center at the time of enrollment. If you are interested in signing up please let us know during your next visit.
Sign Up At:
1035 Placer Street Redding, CA 96001
Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
What is Shasta Health Connect?
With Shasta Health Connect, you can access a wealth of general health information online, view new messages from the practice or take advantage of these many powerful benefits:
- Access and request personal or general information.
- Request a non-urgent appointment or confirm an appointment. For all urgent issues, we ask that you call our office.
- Request medication refills.
- Receive documents from your doctor such as immunization records, return to work/school forms, lab result cards, and visit summaries.
- Receive important notifications such as drug recalls or guidance, tailored to your specific health plan, chronic conditions, and disease management.
- Many new features, such as the ability to fill out forms and pre-visit questionnaires, and online doctor visits are on the horizon.
- No health information is sent via email. When a message is sent from the doctor’s office, you receive an email stating you have a new message from Shasta Community Healthcare and are directed to log in to Shasta Health Connect to review.